A5 MIG Rail System 2500
MECHANIZED MIG WELDING MADE EXTREMELY EFFICIENT AND EASY
A5 MIG Rail System 2500 is the most cost efficient way to improve productivity in mechanized MIG/MAG welding. The system has an inbuilt weaving and rail fastening mechanism with magnets or with vacuum suction cups. With the system you can achieve significant savings for all applications where the weld lengths exceed 2 m or in case of multi-layer welds.
In mechanized welding, the welding carriage carries the gun (instead of being held in the operator’s hand), making the arc movement accurate and steady. The setup includes the FastMig M 420, a top of the line welder with unique WISE welding application software. The smart WISE processes provide significant improvements in welding production efficiency.
- Fewer human errors affecting the arc movement
- Increased welding productivity
- Light and durable Remote Control Unit makes operation simple and fast
- Easy to use and quick to set up. Save time, costs, and repair work with the easy-to-use user interface and integrated power supply.
- Fast setup time with light, strong, and flexible 2.5 m aluminum rails that can be bent to any curved surfaces, including pipes.
- Magnetic fixing of rails significantly saves set up and reinstallation time Vacuum suction cups available for non-magnetic materials.
- Multiple weaving patterns possible with integrated Weaving Unit
- Can be used in any welding position.
- Flexible adjustment of the tilt and push/pull angle enabled by the welding gun holder
- Significant savings with Kemppi Reduced Gap Technology (RGT), more information www.kemppi.com
SAVINGS IN TIME
Additional increases in welding speed with the Kemppi WiseFusion process.
With combined use of WiseFusion and WisePenetration processes