Reinforced exhaust hose
The ES hose is a high-quality fabric, light-weight flexible hose with spring steel wire integrated in the wall. The ES is intended to be used for eliminating hazardous vehicle exhaust emissions with our vehicle exhaust capture and removal systems, e.g. recommended for fire and emergency service stations as well as military facilities.
Reinforced hose wall
The reinforcement of the spring steel wire enables the hose to withstand a great amount of stress and high temperatures and that makes the ES hose ideal for use in combination with the SER, MHR or MER hose reel.
The ES hose is vibration resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 220ºC (430ºF). In addition, the ES hose has a good resistance to oil, gasoline and chemicals.
(This hose is not standard available in North America.)
- Fabric reinforced
- External abrasion protection via external helix
- Highly flexible and compressible
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Flame-retardant wall according to NF P 92-503 M1
- Recommended for use in areas that service cars and light trucks.