Under license partnership with one of the leading extraction specialists from Germany – Novus Air Processing- NAF offers the Filter tower which is designed specifically for powerful extraction of welding fumes from large production facilities. The NAF welding fume extraction system is ready to use in no time, comes completely assembled and requires no expensive piping installation.
- Layered ventilation using the re-circulation principle
- 270° draught-free, filtered clean air in the breathing zone.
- Less than 1.5 kW power consumption per 1,000 m3 of cleaned air.
- High-performance devices with an air flow rate of 15,000 – 20,000 m3/h for the efficient cleaning of spaces of upto 6,600 m3.
- Low operating costs, thanks to fully automatic cleaning of the permanent filter cartridges using compressed air.
- No complex pipework or installation necessary.
- High filtration performance significantly reduces the amount of outside air required.