FlexMax™ is an extension crane that can be connected to an EconomyArm or KUA extraction arm. Combined with an extraction arm, it has a radius of about 9 meters. FlexMax™ is the perfect extractor for those ”awkward spots” and for large working areas with a low ceiling.
It is unmatched in its ability to reach to high positions and locations far from the arm’s mounting position. Very handy when it comes to reaching into and under work pieces, or when you need to mount the arm at a lower height.
Extend the reach of your extraction arm
The crane consists of a frame with a metal tube with a maximum length of 4,5 m. The wall hinge provides utmost flexibility. The crane is provided with hooks for the suspension of e.g. a wire feeder, cables and tools.
- Universal mounting bracket with ball-bearing and friction pad allows 360-degree rotation, ease of manoeuvring and ensures maximum life-span
- Support mechanism ensures stability, smooth operation and minimum restriction
- Inner arm can carry tools and accessories up to 50 kg
- The hood can be positioned anywhere within a radius of about 9 m and up to 8 m in height (largest model)
- Maintenance and production welding for large working areas
- Extend the reach of EconomyArm and KUA extraction arms.