Kelley KIF Series high-volume, low-speed fans don’t just move air, they circulate air efficiently and positively impact many factors in your facility. The gentle mass of air or the “floor jet” balances the internal environment by creating a more even temperature, protecting product integrity, avoiding potential product spoilage and increasing employee comfort. The even coverage provided by a Kelley Industrial HVLS ceiling fan also reduces moisture in the air, which helps to keep your floors drier and safer for your employees.
SMART DESIGN ADVANTAGES:
- Patent-pending 5-blade design optimizes airflow by increasing lift off of the blade surface
- Remote digital touch screen offers floor-level diagnostics
- Single-axis mount decreases potential fan movement
- Easily integrate with fire suppression panels and iFAN® centralized control
- In the colder months, HVLS ceiling fans can be run in reverse to circulate the hot air trapped at ceiling level.