EASIER TO USE AND MORE DEPENDABLE MECHANICAL DOCK LEVELERS
Ever since 1953, when Kelley Entrematic invented the counterbalanced mechanical loading dock leveler, Kelley Entrematic products have been leading the industry with designs that provide maximum efficiency and performance. Recent innovations make Kelley Entrematic mechanical dock levelers easier to use than conventional models, easier to operate and more dependable. And, when used with the optional ENERGY GUARD® [LINKS TO ENERGY GUARD® SUBCAT PAGE] sealing system, you’ll receive superior protection from energy loss around the dock leveler’s perimeter.
CM SERIES MECHANICAL DOCK LEVELER
The Kelley Entrematic CM Series Mechanical Dock Leveler provides exceptional endurance and efficiency. Available in nine different models with size dimensions ranging from 6′ x 6′ to 7′ x 10′, the leveler’s unlimited float hold-down requires less force to walk down into position and produces less wear on components. The CM Series Mechanical Dock Leveler also has an overall lower lifetime cost of ownership than conventional mechanical dock levelers.
MECHANICAL DOCK LEVELER DESIGN ADVANTAGES
- Exclusive SafeTFrame® design for superior structural support and durability
- Unique hold down device provides easy release every time as well as a longer life due to brake band technology
- Unique extension spring counterbalance has a single adjustment point for high strength, durability and easy walk-down
- Hydra-Cam lip assembly to gently control the lip’s rate of descent
- Open frame design for easy pit cleanout
- Integral locking support strut and lip lock keep ramp and lip raised for safety during maintenance and cleaning
- Structural steel safety legs for free-fall protection