Modular filter system for effective removal of oil mist
The MistEliminator is a modular filtration system that reduces the background concentration of oil mist in lathes or dedicated (CNC) machine centres during metalworking processes. Depending on the type of oil mist, you can either choose the ME-3 or ME-4 series. All filter units and filter banks are modular and can be tailored to your needs.
An additional HEPA filter is recommended in case of recirculation. Recirculation ensures that expensively heated or cooled air stays within the workplace. Not only does this save energy, it also reduces your heating and ventilation costs.
Apart from the stand-alone stationary units, Plymovent also offers all-in solutions. The ME-42/F1 and ME-42/F2 contain an integrated extraction fan on top of the standard filter unit. The main advantage of a built-in fan, is there is no need for ducting.
- Comply with health and safety standards
- Minimise health risks in the workplace
- Safe work environment
- Improved productivity
- Reduced maintenance/operational costs
- Energy saving; in case of recirculation
- Applications where oil mist or oil smoke arises when metalworking fluids (MWF’s) are used to either cool metal workpieces or lubricate parts and tools during the metalworking process. MWF is a generic term and used as a coolant or lubricant.