The NEC-2 is a wall-mounted extension crane. It is used to extend the reach of an extraction arm to cover very large and/or multiple work areas. The NEC-2 is provided with the HandyStop system to lock the base in the desired position (5 possibilities). The NEC-2 can be extended by an extra 2 m to obtain a reach of 4 m.
- Light impact resistant industrial plastic tubes
- Standard 200 mm smooth tubes to allow for high capacity against low pressure drop
- HandyStop to lock boom in desired position
- 4 m boom version with adaptable friction middle hinge to allow for optimal balance between stability and flexibility
- Extend the reach of Flex and UltraFlex extraction arms.