PMT MN (MN stands for Multi-Neck)
FOR WELDING IN EVERY ANGLE AND POSITION
MN stands for ‘Multi-Neck’, a fast-change gas cooled gun neck system, allowing one of five neck versions to be selected and fitted to the gun handle in seconds, ensuring you have the correct reach, angle, and nozzle type for those challenging root welding and difficult access tasks.
All PMT MN models accept the RMT10 remote control device, and when connected with compatible Kemppi MIG/MAG equipment, the RMT10 provides ‘real-time’ selection of welding power or memory channels during welding, saving time and improving weld quality and accuracy. A true multi-tool gun solution from Kemppi.
- 320 A gas-cooled fast change neck system
- Extra reach – 3.5 m or 5 m gun lengths
- 5 alternative neck versions
- 40 alternative model specifications
- Low weight and excellent balance
- Easy connection – standard Euro connector
- Root, access, or positional welding
Ensuring you have the correct reach, angle, and nozzle type
REMOTE CONTROL OPTION
With real-time selection of welding power or memory channels during welding when using the RMT 10 remote control