Standard Temperature Hose (ST)
The ST exhaust hose is intended for exhaust extraction in fire and emergency services stations with diesel engine vehicles, which emit hazardous exhaust fumes.
The ST hose is an abrasion-resistant and highly flexible hose. It is made of a hiqh-quality synthetic fabric that can withstand temperatures up to 400°F (204°C). Intermittently, the ST hose can endure 600°F (316°C) provided there is a sufficient supply of fresh air.
Upper, Mid and Lower hose packages are available for Plymovent track and rail systems. The ST-hose can be combined with the Rail Systems SBT, STR and VSRX. This hose can also be combined with the Magnetic Grabber and Pneumatic Grabber nozzles and the ergonomically designed Safety Disconnect Handle to connect the nozzle to the tailpipe without bending over.
- Hose wall is made of a fabric hose
- External helix is made up of spring steel wire and a synthetic wear strip for abrasion resistance
- Lower hose is constructed with a proprietary semi-rigid material to ensure proper operation with Plymovent Grabbers
- Fire stations
- Emergency Services stations
- Fire and Emergency Service Stations
- Fire and Emergency Training Centers