Stamped Overlay is a thin polymer and cement modified topping over existing strong, stable and leveled concrete surface. 1/4″ Thin Stamped Overlay gives the exact look and feel of conventional full depth stamped concrete but is applied directly to existing concrete. This is an ideal way of enhancing the look of existing, sound concrete without actually relaying a fresh concrete of 3-4 “on top. The biggest advantage of stamped overlays is the reduced application time of 48 hours as against 10 days in case of stamped concrete systems. The crude method of broadcasting of colour hardener too is eliminated by making the colour an integral part of the ¼” overlay system. Mainly, Stamped concrete overlays allow you to duplicate the beauty and texture of natural stone, brick, slate, wood, and other materials without having to replace your concrete.
- Unlimited colors, patterns, designs, textures
- Harder and stronger than conventional tile
- Installed much faster than tile.
- Much harder than wood flooring
- Much higher level of scratch resistance
- Is not damaged by water or food spills.
- Pool Decks
- Walkways and More
Where to Use:
- Interior or exterior projects
- Existing Concrete
- 3mm to 8mm thick – depending on application
- High traffic areas
- Commercial or residential