Ultraflexible Extraction Arm
The UltraFlex offers essential ease of operation during welding operations whereby the position of the extraction arm has to be frequently adjusted.
The BalanceWheel system keeps maintenance to a minimum and immediately converts each manual adjustment to the arm into a stable extraction position. The UltraFlex is available in arm length from 3 up to 4 m and have an extraction capacity of 600 – 1600 m3/h. The UltraFlex is suitable for both mobile and stationary welding fume extraction systems.
The UltraFlex-4/LC (LC=Low Ceiling) is a wall-mounted flexible extraction arm with a rotatable hood RotaHood. The arm is provided with the BalanceWheel spring balance system for ultra-light, user friendly positioning of the arm.
The UltraFlex-4/LC is particularly suitable to be mounted under low ceilings (minimum: 2500 mm/100 in.)
- Balance wheel, friction-free spring-supported balance system that compensates the weight of the arm and allows ultra light repositioning of the arm
- Low maintenance requirement substantially less than “friction” based arms
- RotaHood 360-degree friction free rotatable extraction hood for easy positioning
- Light impact resistant industrial plastic tubes
- Standard Ø 200 mm smooth tubes to allow high capacity against low pressure drop
- Low ceiling version
- Maintenance and production welding
- Workbench applications
- Low ceilings