VERTICAL DOCK LEVELERS PROVIDE CLEANLINESS, SECURITY AND EFFICIENCY
Maintaining a clean, efficient warehouse environment is critical for a growing number of companies operating climate-controlled facilities. Kelley Entrematic Vertical Dock Levelers — Vertical Storing Dock Leveler and HRL Hydraulic Rail Leveler—directly contribute to environmental efficiency, security and cleanliness. That allows you to take control of your warehouse.
Vertical dock levelers can be utilized with a dock configuration that allows the trailer doors to swing open into the building after the trailer is docked, which offers facilities the ability to save money through lower energy bills, better loss prevention and increased productivity.
VERTICAL DOCK LEVELERS
VSL Vertical Storing Dock Leveler
The VSL helps food and beverage warehouses and distribution centers sustain a clean, energy-efficient environment.
HRL Hydraulic Rail Leveler
An innovative vertical storing leveler solution designed for rail car loading and unloading operations.
VERTICAL DOCK LEVELER DESIGN ADVANTAGES
- Constant pressure push-button control powers leveler down to working range
- Powered lip activation in both directions for ease of placement and reduced maintenance
- Patented hinged-bottom draft pad for energy efficiency
- Clean pit design with no pit floor attachments
- Standard remote mount power unit for longevity and reduced maintenance
- PLC programmable controller
- Runoff guards
- Steel NEMA 12 control panel is interlock capable